Kitchen Makeover – #Marryatville
After purchasing their family home a few years back, it was time to revamp the kitchen properly. Adding oodles of elegance with the colour combination, laminate selection and brass handle details, this kitchen was a huge success.
- Resurface the fixed panels to satin white on upper elements and Dulux Night sky on lower areas
- Remove and install new single panel doors with the two tone colour combination
- Cut down high breakfast bar and install new laminate benchtop – Avenza Bianco natural with square edge
- Remove old splashback tiles and install new fish scale tiles
- Install new brass handles by Lo&Co Interiors